Ohhh Maria! You remind me of the little girl with the loose tooth in "The Emperor's New Groove". I hope it doesn't come out while you're eating. You might swallow it! Blech!!! Does it make it hard to talk without sounding like you have a lisp? Maybe you should learn the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". That would be funny. Well I guess we will see you in just a few days. I can hardly wait. Love Grampa Nuttall
3 comments:
Ohhh Maria! You remind me of the little girl with the loose tooth in "The Emperor's New Groove". I hope it doesn't come out while you're eating. You might swallow it! Blech!!! Does it make it hard to talk without sounding like you have a lisp? Maybe you should learn the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". That would be funny. Well I guess we will see you in just a few days. I can hardly wait.
Love Grampa Nuttall
I laughed so hard when I watched this video...I can't believe the tooth is still hanging in there!
Kathryn
This was so funny, I actually had a dream about it, which was even funnier.
~Kimberly
Post a Comment