Painting is always fun. And always messy. This was a couple of weeks ago when the kids were painting the first letter of their names to put on their standards.





This was Lincoln's first time painting. He loved it.


This was Lincoln's response when I told him he had to share the color he was using.


I'm not sure how this happened.




The kids had so much fun. The letters are cut from cereal boxes. They loved painting on the cardboard so much I went through the recycling and cut up more cereal boxes. The cardboard was great to paint with, paper is so flimsy and it's easy for the kids to paint a hole into it.
It was a crazy afternoon, chaos and paint everywhere. The kids had a blast.
1 comment:
All good artists get paint on themselves. It's all part of the creative process. You don't usually see paint on the bottom of their feet, but, hey, you can't be an artist without getting into the paint.
Post a Comment