Thursday, March 15, 2012

And We're Back

It's been a while, hasn't it? Time just goes by so fast! Especially when spring suddenly appears. We've been spending all our time outside, soaking up that warm sunshine.

These are the "farmers". They are gathering "hay" (grass torn from our lawn) for the "horses" and "cows" and "pigs". I feel like that's an "excessive" amount of "quotation" "marks".


It seems Libby is perpetually digging. She's putting her new birthday gardening tools to good use.


We don't need the actually trampoline in the frame to have fun. Although, a couple days after I took this picture, we did put up the trampoline and the kids have lived on it ever since.

It really has been wonderful out there.

I wish I would write more things down. The kids are saying and doing so many funny things but if I don't write it down immediately it goes right on out of my head. Hudson said more funny things last night at scripture study and I thought, "oh, that's going on the blog." But half an hour later it was lost.

I do remember one thing. Ethan was asking if I wanted to live in such-a-such place and I said, "No way! Don't they have tornadoes?" To which Hudson asked, "What are tormadoes?" Immediately I thought of tornadoes made of tomatoes.

No comments: