We were finishing up dinner when Hudson said he was full. Then he picked up his glass of water, paused, and said, "Well, my water hole is not full but my food hole is full."
While admiring Hudson's slinky Libby said, "I miss my stinky."
Libby was lolling in her bed as she so often does when it's time to clean her room. I was busy cleaning and trying different ways to convince her to come help when she suddenly popped out of bed with her hand over her eye. Still covering her eye she said, "I'm a piwate (pirate)!". Pirate Libby cleaned up.
**********************************************************************
Added April 23:
Tonight, while Ethan was jogging, Hudson was riding his bike . . .
Hudson: Dad, is my brain an important part of my body?
Ethan: Yes, it's very important.
Hudson: Why?
Ethan: It tells your body what to do.
Hudson: So if I didn't have a brain I would die?
Ethan: Yup.
Hudson: I need to keep my brain in my head.
Ethan: You sure do.
Hudson: My brain gives me power . . . to go fast!
While eating toast . . .
Libby (holding a piece of paper): I'm going to mail this to Jesus!
Hudson: You can't 'cause you don't know where Jesus lives.
While climbing into the tub . . .
Hudson: I'm not necessarily a boy.
Me: I don't think you necessarily know what necessarily means.
1 comment:
Oh my, those are great! So funny!
Post a Comment