Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Bug!

On a recent trip to the park, Lincoln found a bug.  Oh my, was he excited to see this bug.  Lincoln is my little naturalist, always noticing a bird here, a bug there, and many other wonderful outdoor things.  He can watch these things for quite some time and his enthusiasm is very entertaining.

 Whispering he says excitedly, "Ah, a bug!  A bug!  A bug!"


 He calls Daddy over.  "Daddy, a bug!  Right there!"


 He calls to me as I take pictures.  "Mom!  A bug!  Ah-mazing!"  He's so excited he giggles.  "You found a bug?  That's so awesome," I say.  I'm so proud of my little naturalist.  I love how he notices these things and gets so excited about them and . . .


All of a sudden he says, "STOMP!"  And that's the end of the amazing bug.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You should make that story a children's book. :)