Monday, December 23, 2013

Autumn


Autumn came and went pretty quickly.  It all seems a blur now that it is over.


A favorite family pastime is "going for a drive".  We love exploring the rolling hills of the area.  I'm not sure the kids love it as much as Ethan and I but we often find fun little spots we didn't know were there.  Like this view of Portland:




The kids must be growing like weeds.  It seems we are constantly buying new shoes or pulling out hand-me-downs for the younger children.


This autumn you would have often found the kids playing outside in the leaves.  We had many beautiful days.  The kids had a blast dressing up for Halloween.  We even made it over to Silver Falls with Ethan's cousin and her family.



We went on a fun little trail that takes you behind two waterfalls.

We are still having fun hiking and beaching - I have more to show you soon.

No comments: