This spring we were finally able to go do something I've been wanting to do since we moved here: visit the arboretum when the magnolia trees were in bloom!
It was just as wonderful and beautiful as I thought it would be! My poor pictures certainly don't do those blossoms justice. I'm not the only one who enjoyed them. Ethan and all the kids loved them too. There's something enchanting about walking through a forest of trees bursting with flowers!
And although the youngest did like the flowers, he mostly looked forward to going to the zoo we promised to visit as soon as we were done with the magnolias. Unfortunately for him, everyone else must have had the same idea for when we arrived at the zoo, we could not get in! It was full! Poor little man! He was so disappointed. We let him pick our next destination. He picked a park not far from our house.
As you can see from that happy face, he had a great time.












No comments:
Post a Comment