There's been a lot of bike riding going on over here. Ethan takes the kids to the park which has some great nature trails to ride around on. Not everyone wanted to go on this particular day. The youngest wanted to spend some time with just his Mama so we made our way to the park and explored it in our own, slow, quiet way . . . though not too quiet - my youngest, he is a talker!
I love going to the park this time of year. So may beautiful azaleas and rhododendrons. I love the peachy color of the flowers above.
Lincoln had tons of fun rolling dow the hills and running across the lawn.
Of course, we must always stop at the pond. There are two ponds at this park. The picture above is of the small pond.
Lincoln loved his time with me, running, running, talking, running, talking, talking, talking, running, shouting, rolling . . . you get the idea. Uh, that's Lincoln, not me by the way. I'm not much for rolling or talking, or let's face it, running.
This is the big pond. Lot's of lily pads and, you guessed it, frogs. Before we left to come to the park on this day, Lincoln was excited at the prospect of being the only kid with me at the park. He said, "And I get to poke sticks in the water as long as I want!" Okay, little man. You go ahead and poke stick in the water to your heart's content.
We enjoyed our walk around the nature trails. Lincoln wanted to go farther and farther because, as he said, "We need to get in shape to go on longer hikes!" That we do!
So you see, any season at the park is wonderful. Each season is special in it's own way.











No comments:
Post a Comment