Friday, January 27, 2012

It Makes Me Smile

I'm thinking of making this a Friday tradition, writing the little things that have made me smile throughout the week.

This week these things made me smile:

-Hearing Hudson sing "Rolling In the Deep" in the shower.
-Seeing Maria and Libby laying on the floor in Maria's room, just listening to music.
-Watching the kids play outside in what has been the warmest January we've ever had.
-When Lincoln (fully clothed, with shoes on) climbed into the tub with Libby
-And when Hudson cheerfully changed Lincoln's wet clothes and diaper for dry ones.
-Maria falling asleep with her lamp on and a book in her hands (The Lion, the Witch, and theWardrobe).
-Watching Libby play the "guitar" (broom) and hearing her declare with gusto: "I'm a rock 'n' roll staw (star)!"
-This face:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! I think you should :)