Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oregon: Top Ten

We went to Oregon for Christmas, where Ethan's family lives. To accommodate the growing family (all of Ethan's siblings would be there for the holiday as well) we, as a family, rented a house close to the beach. It was amazing and we have many fond memories. I've had a hard time deciding what to share with you, hence the delay in posting anything about the holidays. But I'm ready to begin, and I do so by sharing with you my top ten favorite pictures.

And here they are, in no particular order:











More coming soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the oregon beaches...if you go knowing your not going to be tanning and warm its so cool. i love your foamy beach picture...i think that is my favorite :) next time you all come we should get together. i bet our kids would have a blast.