Sunday, February 12, 2012

It Makes Me Smile

I missed this last week's "It Makes Me Smile" because it was a very busy weekend. But Sunday is here now, and things can calm down, and we can get back to normal at our house.

Here's what made me smile the week of February 5 to February 11:

-Maria's excited face as she watch the fairy godmother on stage present a ball gown to Cinderella in "The Slipper and the Rose"
-Hearing, and remembering, during the homeschool convention that I'm not the only one that has struggles.
-Listening to Libby count her steps as she dances, "One, two, three. One, two, three."

There were more, I know there were because I remember thinking on Monday (because I already had several at this point), "I'd better write these down or I'm going to forget them." But I didn't, of course and now I can't remember what they were.

I'll try to do better this next week.

No comments: