I suppose it's time to finally post pictures from Libby's birthday. It was a very fun day. She had a blast.

Libby blew out the candles before we were even done singing "Happy Birthday". We relit them just so I could get this picture. And yes, she's in a swimsuit. That's Libby for you.

She got a couple of new books,

and this fun thing, whatever it's called, i don't know, but it kept her busy for a long time.

And we gave her garden gloves, tools and a tote because she loves to dig in the yard. The tent in the background was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins. And yes, she's in a different swimsuit. She changed between cake and presents. Come to think of it, she changed between dinner and cake as well.
Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins also gave her a cute little purse with pretend make-up, keys, phone, sunglasses and money purse in it and a super cute fuzzy pink jacket. Libby loves these gifts and I'm sad I don't have a picture of them yet. She's so adorable in her fuzzy pink jacket and I admit, it's pretty cute to watch her put on her "make-up" or as she calls it, her "hiccup". My goodness it was so funny to hear that. I remember calling her one day and her yelling back, "just a minute, mom. I'm putting on my hiccup!"
1 comment:
the swimsuits are adorable. does she ever get cold?
Post a Comment