I knew it couldn't be Lincoln because the calendar was too high. I looked at the other three. Isn't it funny how, as a mom, you know which child is guilty just by looking at them?
Maria just laughed because she thought it was silly. She was too relaxed. Nope. Wasn't her.
Hudson immediately said, "I definitely did NOT do that." Don't you love when you ask "who did this" and the answers you get are for the question "who did not do this"? But, no, wasn't him. He would have a guilty grin.
I turned to Libby. She looked cherubic. And it looked fake. I figured I'd better question her.
"Libby, did you do it?"
"No!" she replied.
"Are you sure you didn't do it?"
"It was the bad guys and the ghost!"
Mmm-hmm. Thought it was her.
1 comment:
I loved reading about some of the details, joys, and smiles of your family life. Life does tend to move forward quickly. You are a great mom with a wonderful family (even if they don't admit "who did it")! It seems to me that you are all doing it very well.
Post a Comment