Saturday, September 15, 2012

Brigham City Temple

I'm behind.  I've had so many blog posts running around in my head not getting out for you to see.  I actually enjoy blogging - it's fun to look back and see all the great times with my little family - so I'm going to try to do better this next week.

It's been a couple weeks now since we've been to the Brigham City Temple Open House.  It was a great experience and the whole family enjoyed it.

Here are a few photos from the outside:




This window is a peach blossom.  As many of you know, Brigham City is famous for peaches and the peach blossom is present throughout the temple.  There are many beautiful landscape paintings and murals in the temple as well.  It was absolutely beautiful.  


Here is a photo gallery of the inside of the temple.  Take a look, the pictures are amazing.  What a wonderful temple!  I love it!  

I actually grew up in Brigham City and my parents still live there.  They were lucky enough to be called as temple workers in this temple.  What a great experience that will be!  

Here's a funny fact for anyone who doesn't know this:  Ethan's dad grew up in Brigham City, too.  Although our families never met, the Nuttalls actually lived in the same ward I grew up in.  Ethan's dad and I went to the same schools.  Isn't it a small world?

1 comment:

Sandy Hawkins said...

Love the Temple. I was going to say whoo-hoo! But decided I probably should say, thank-you Lord, instead.