Thursday, September 20, 2012

What Would You Like?

My grandma and grandpa have given us the Taste of Home magazine for Christmas the last few years.  We really enjoy looking through it and picking out things to make.  I got a new issue last week and thought it would be fun to give the kids little sticky flags and tell them to put a flag on any recipe they would like me to make.  Maria had orange flags, Hudson had blue and Libby had yellow flags.

 They picked out more than I expected:



Of course, some of them got a little carried away:


Libby picked this.  "Libby," I said, "you're suppose to pick things you want me to make.  That's a bed."  "But I want that bed for you," she said.

They did make some nice selections, though.  They all picked this:


Hmmmm.  Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie.  I think I'll have to make that.

No comments: