I can't tell you how many things I've broken in our sink. It's cast iron. It's tough. If I drop something in there, the sink wins, without contest, every time.
Today someone accidentally bumped my glass blender jar into the sink. It didn't stand a chance.
Have you ever noticed how everything breaks at the same time? And when you're at your poorest?
Here's a list of things that have broken since Ethan started working part-time so he could apply for jobs full-time:
- The 6 CD changer in our Suburban (Don't really know what happened here. It just all of a sudden stopped playing CDs. And all the CDs are still stuck inside)
- The O2 sensor in our Suburban
- The plumbing in our basement for the washing machine (It's kind of a long story so I won't explain the problem but we've been doing laundry at the laundromat for the last five months)
- The computer printer
- The blender
- A shelf from my refrigerator (I totally shattered it)
Hmmm, that might be it. That's not too bad.
Actually, I'm not complaining. This post is all in good fun (I'm sure it will all be funny someday). As mentioned in a previous post, I see so many of my friends or family members struggling with serious problems, I'm glad to have these be some of the biggest problems we have right now.
In other news,
Libby brought a bag of chocolate chips to me this morning, asking if she could have some. I told her no (to which she replied she didn't like me and she stomped her way upstairs) but I wondered how she got the bag down. I purposefully put the chocolate chips very high up on the shelf so she, specifically, can't get to them because she has a habit of sneaking down in the early morning hours before I'm awake to eat whatever she can get a hold of.
Here's what I found in the kitchen:
I'm actually impressed she got the bucket of oats on the stool. It's pretty heavy. I'm also grateful she didn't topple over.


1 comment:
Libby may have a career as a structural engineer. She must keep her guardian angel very busy.
Post a Comment