And just like that, October is over. I can't believe I didn't get one post in the whole month.
We enjoyed our annual trip to Porcupine Damn to see the salmon run.
We had loads of fun for the one day we had snow:
My kids were hilarious. They knew snow was in the forecast and prayed that it would snow a lot. When Hudson woke up the next morning he was like any other kid on Christmas morning. That kid LOVES snow. I've been hoping we could end up getting a job somewhere that has lots of snow but it may not work out that way for us.
We went to the annual Pumpkin Walk.
We've raked up and played in the fall leaves. That was hours of excitement for sure.
Except for that one cold snap that brought the snow, we've been enjoying a very lovely fall. It's been gorgeous outside. How I love that sunshine. And the leaves! So vibrant this year.
Ethan's still been looking for work. No luck yet.
And now we are on to November, and enjoying the rest of the loveliness that autumn has to give us.


No comments:
Post a Comment