Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Slightly Less Stressed

Wow!  You guys are good!  I mentioned that maybe you could pray that our house will sell quickly and we were under contract within the next few days.  Hopefully that will go through without a hitch.  I know that it's common for contracts to fall through.  It would be nice to have that off our plates.

So thank you for thinking of us.  I know we've had many prayers sent in our direction.  Besides the house, we've had a few other things fall into place as well.  So, again, thanks for praying for us.

I'm feeling blessed.


Here's a picture of Libby enjoying the heating vent.  We didn't have these at our old house (we had hot water heat) and the kids are just discovering how fun it is to lay on them when the heat is blowing out.  On a cool morning, which we really haven't had too many, you can find the kids spread out in the house, each on a different vent.  It makes me laugh because I did the same thing when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Sandy Hwkins said...

Blessings are awesome. Even the simple blessing of a warm heater vent!