Maria recently said that we've been going to the beach so much that she's almost getting sick of it. She says that jokingly, of course, because, really, who could get tired of the beach?
We went back to Nehalem Bay State Park.
We had to wait in the car for about an hour an a half due to an accident on the road. Luckily, I have patient kids! Especially when they know the beach is coming.
The kids love this beach because of the huge sand dunes. They love sliding down the sand! I don't particularly love cleaning up their sandy bums when we finally make it back to the car but I guess that's the price you pay for a fun day at the beach.
No, I don't think we'll ever truly get sick of the beach, but there are definitely times when I'd rather be in the mountains. Don't worry. We get over there too.









No comments:
Post a Comment