Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Time to Get Fit

It's time to get fit.  It just is.  Do you ever get to a point in your life when it's like, you know what?  I'm ready.  Let's do this.  That's kind of how I feel right now.

I've got about 50 pounds to lose and I'm finally ready to do the work required to get it done.

I've read that a person is more likely to reach their goals if they tell people about them.  I really want to achieve this goal so I am telling you right now, I'm working to lose weight and I'll be posting about it from time to time.

I saw this online and it's stuck with me:



It will take me a while to reach my goal, but that's okay, because time will pass anyway.  I might as well dictate HOW.

More on this another day.

4 comments:

Tasha L. said...

Shannon,
Good job for setting the goal & being determined. I've been in your place so many times, wanting to lose weight. This past year having cancer really gave me no choice but to eat right. I lost 40 lbs. You can do it!

Unknown said...

Maybe we can get together on occasion and go for a run. That is if you run. I am trying to get back into it too.

Bulletin said...

i have been able to lose most of my wt after each babe, but this one is tough. i SO understand! we should do some kind of contest or accountability thing, even from far away. i would totally be up for it!!

Maria said...

haha, that one above was me. i do the ward bulletin..oops!